Monday, December 27, 2010

Almost a new year

Its almost a new year and im planning a few different things for the new year.
one. Im hopeing to take more photos and work with my photography
two. Planning to start saving for a home
three. Planning to work out alittle more this year so I can get back into shape
I think my plans are pretty reasonable =) I know a ton of people are always making resolutions but not many people tend to keep them for long, but I do plan on keeping to my resolutions and post stuff along the way. Im so excited though for the new year, I cant wait to start and see what the new year will bring.
Today showed me again just how much I love my life.. even though it has its rough patches, it is nice to konw that my family & friends love me for who I am and will stand by me through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment