Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Snow

So its been a couple of weeks since my last post, but a lot has happend. Today it started snowing, so thats exciting. It's hard to sit here at work and not try to go play in the snow or go home nad get some hot chocolate and cuddle up in a blanket. =) but also last post I had mentioned I had a movie date.. well that went really well. We haven't really been apart much since. He met my parents last week and im going to meet his next weekend over thanksgiving. We are going to see his family all weekend so im pretty excited. its going to be a little road trip Oh and the best part... On friday (11-11-11) we went out to Anthonys to eat. Well Ben had told me he had to drop someone off after work and then go get some things from his trailor. So that was fine, gave me time to get ready. He came over and we both got ready to go out for dinner cause we didnt have to be at dinner till 6:30. Well we got to the resturaunt and we ordered food and drinks.. well soon after that I got a little suprise. I was facing away from everything so I couldn't see the waitress coming but she brought out flowers and set them on our table. 6 red roses and Ben asked if we could be officailly together. It was really suprising and im hard to suprise. =) they were gorgeous though and it was so sweet. He had it all planned out and after work he took the flowers to the resturaunt ahead of time. He planned it out well I must say lol

No comments:

Post a Comment