Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18th

Ok so Ben is doing so much better now and we have been out of the hospital for a while. Thank goodness. They have diagnossed him with cronic stomach migraines so he is finally on something to help. =) anywho it is the middle of July already and it's stinkin hot. I can't wait for the next few weeks, we have so much to do! Oh and I have been thinking more and more about starting a business of my own so that when Ben goes back to work I can maybe go with sometimes instead of always staying here. But I need a lot of hard work and practice for what I want to do and I need to step it up. Hopefully if I am succesful I will be able to make enough to support myself and not have to rely on anyone. Plus I have been at my job for a long time and I need to make sure I can be stable money wise before I make any sudden moves. It's gunna take some work but I think I can do it. Plus im still young and have lots of time =) Oh and if I do start a business it won't be anyone's accomplishment but my own, (according to Obama's last speech someone else builds a business for you, you don't do it yourself BS! its hard work and dedication that gets things done. I hope he doesnt get elected again, he's ruining the country... but that's just my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment